Monday, October 23, 2006

50th Wedding Anniversary

I thought that I would just update you guys a little on my life. This summer Matt and I had to go to his aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary. We thought is was going to be really terrible, but after three glasses of wine, it ended up being really fun. No, it really was fun. Ben and I danced the night away. Hope you enjoy the pictures.















That is me and Ben, my brother-in-law.















Gran and her men (Matt, Rip and Ben)















Rip, Teresa, Matt and Me. ( am beginning to think that dress was a bad decision.)















Me and Matt before the party














Ok, I just could not resist. At first I thought that this was a bad candid shot, but the more i think about it, it is really priceless. I mean look at those faces.

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

you are so bad. teresa is going to kill you.

Ben and Jill said...

So, where are all the pictures of your neighbors' cute kids????