Friday, June 08, 2007

I PASSED

Ok I really try and refrain from posting all goofy pictures of me, but I just can't help it right now. It is 2:30 am and I just feel GOOFY. I got up to let my psycho dog out because she was barking her head off. So as I was going to bed I started to think about the fact that my boss asked me if I was going to check the computer at 12 to see if I passed my boards. For those of you who know me, I usually don't let anything take priority over sleep. Well the truth is I have been depressed for about two days, because I just knew that I failed that test. I thought what the heck I will just go ahead and get it over with and see if the computer was going to humor me and tell me you passed. (it doesn't say if you failed, you have to wait on a friendly letter if that happens). Anyway long story short, I PASSED, just call me Emily Fowler, RN. Thanks everybody for all of your prayers. This task could not have been accomplished without them. I really think the Lord let me pass because he was tired of hearing me whine and he was definitely tired of hearing my name. Anyway, I am about to go back to bed and if you have any health questions just call me because I am sure that I know the answer since I passed "the test." Everyone sleep tight. Say one more thank you prayer to the Lord. He deserves it.

12 comments:

Anisa said...

CONGRATS!!

Katie said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!

Colby and Daniel said...

Congratulations Emily! I know you are bouncing off the walls with excitement. Celebrate well this weekend.

The Manning Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So good to see you last night. Sorry we didn't get a formal introduction. Warren told me on the way home that he thought we'd met already. I said, "Nope, just through the blog!" :)

LT (and Max) said...

YAY!!!!! RN!!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

WOOO HOOOO! so proud of you! we will celebrate tonight! can't wait to see you and hug your neck!

Ben and Jill said...

Yip-ee-yi-yah! Congratulations! :) We are all so excited for you! The boys are glad they can now officially call you "Nurse Emby"! Have a fun weekend celebrating!!

Ben and Jill said...

SL wanted to know, "Why are you making that face?!" I explained that you are so excited that you are now a nurse. His reply, "Then why is Mr. Matt making that face?"!

JWhite said...

Way to go, Em. I am so proud of you!

mary straton said...

that's big news! Congratulations, RN!

Caroline said...

YAY!!! now we have to get seth to take his national registry!