Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody. Charlie loved his first Easter. I told him the true meaning of Easter the other day while I was getting ready, but I saved the story of the Easter Bunny until this morning. He was pumped. I guess this year Matt and I will have to eat all that candy the Easter Bunny left. Charlie said he did not mind this year, but next year it is on.
Charlie's impression of Peter Cotton Tail.
Oh momma I love the Easter Bunny.
First family picture since Charlie was born. It was a beautiful day, but a bit chilly.

3 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Such cute Easter pics! He has grown so much! Glad y'all had a Happy Easter!

jwhite said...

so sweet... and a good pic for the first try. mama, you look good!

The Segrest Family said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! he is so stinkin cute! i want to get my hands on him!!!!! and the family picture is really cute! you look great by the way!
i heart charlie