Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Belize 2008

We went to Belize in late October. It was our post baby vacation that I really needed. I encourage everyone to take oneThe weather was great and as you can tell I got very sunburned. Matt got to go fly fishing a few days and loved it. He is already talking about going back. The resort was so nice and the people were very friendly. I recommend it to anyone looking for a get away.
This was our Casita where we stayed.


Everyday these idiots would feed the crocodiles in the bay. This was illegal and yes they were idiots. Tourist would bring them whole chickens and they would feed them. They claimed they were friends with the oldest croc, George, and they said that the would ride him if he came up to eat. He did not come the day we went to watch and of course they wanted a tip.

View from the pool








1 comment:

theelliottfamily said...

I have never seen so many posts in such a short time. I just spent WAY too much time at work catching up on your life! Great pictures!!