Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Worst Experience So Far!

When I tell you that I really had the worst experience as a mother today I am telling you the truth. No I did not watch someone stick a needle in my childs leg or even watch my child fall on his face on the concrete (which would be awful), I took him for his second haircut which was terrible. I took him to the lady that Matt uses because she was cheap and Matt's hair looks ok when she cuts his. I am not going to say her name but If she ever reads this (which she won't because she did not come across as the blogger/email/internet type) I hope she thinks long and hard before she cuts another 13 month olds hair. Well Charlie was not loving the idea to begin with anyway and before I knew it she had my child in a head lock. He was screaming his head off. I was so caught off guard. I was thinking " did she just put my baby in a head lock." By this time she had already butchered his hair, so I had no choice but to go through with the rest of the haircut. As if it did not look bad enough then she proceeds to take the electic razor to the side burns of his hair. I was like "Um I don't think that we have to do that," but too late she had already scalped the left side. Really what 13 month old really needs the electric razor. He was screaming so bad you would have thought that she was cutting his arm off. When she got done I looked at the other people in the shop and said "Well that was TRAUMATIC." He was sweating and there was tons of hair all over me and him. Poor Baby. Not to mention that it is seriously uneven. It was cheap and it is so true that you get what you pay for. I will post pictures later of the traumatic event that left my baby with a lop-sided hair do. Needless to say, we won't be going back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I get taken by surprise frequently - people are just so shocking! That lady's lucky she hasn't been attacked by a traumatized mom or dad. Poor baby.

-Rhonda