Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Anna Crawford is here!!!!

Well Anna Crawford graced us with her presence 3 weeks early. I was not due until October 11th, but she decided to come on Sept. 23. My water broke about 7:30 at home on Tues. Sept. 22, and Matt and I headed to the hospital. She ended up being born at 3:00 am on the 23rd. she was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. She looks a lot like Charlie when he was born. I tried to post pictures of him when he was born, but blogger was doing something weird, I will try again later.(maybe). We are all doing really well, trying to adjust from a family of 3 to 4, which has been difficult at times, but we are making it. I love love love my our new addition. Me and my babies
So Sweet

The family. Trying to get a picture with Charlie is like wrestling a tiger at times.


Daddy's little girl



Right after delivery. the delivery was much easier, I just wish it had been at 3:00 pm instead of am.




7 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh my! congrats! beautiful family and i love the name anna crawford!!! God bless you ALL!

The Segrest Family said...

yay!!!!!!!!! she is adorable!!! you look GREAT EM!!!!! love you and love her!

Caroline Coughlin said...

YAY!!!! WOOP WOOP

The Benjamins said...

She is precious! Getting family pics is difficult around here too! Congrats!

Colby and Daniel said...

Oh Emily...she is beautiful! Congratulations! You have an adorable family.

Anisa said...

She is precious!! Congrats!

Jenny said...

anna crawford is beautiful=) love all the new pictures you're posting. i am waaayyyyy behind, so you've inspired me!