Thursday, November 02, 2006

THE BIG 90

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you all on why I have not been posting anything lately. I had a test on Tuesday and so I have been studying my brains out. Well all my studying paid off BIG TIME, because I made a 90. Needless to say I was pumped, I felt like I could have done a back flip when I saw my score and one of my teachers kissed me on the cheek. Matt is also super glad, because now he does not have to cook so much. (he was a great sport) If you can't tell I am very proud. Anyway stay tuned for more post since I have some breathing room now.

4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

WOO HOO! Way to go Em! That is awesome...hope that you enjoyed that kiss too :) I am not sure if I think it would be better to have a boy teacher or a girl teacher.

The Kosko Family said...

that is so great....90......at first when i saw "the big 90" it thought it was someone in your life turning that age....

i think 90 the grade is probably better than 90 the age....

although, i don't know......

The Segrest Family said...

woo hoo! i can see you studying now... always the hardest worker in the bunch! CONGRATS friend-- see you SUNDAY! cant wait cant wait!

JWhite said...

Way to go, Emily! You so smart.