Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fly Fishing in Arkansas




Well last Wednesday through Friday, Matt and his new best bud Brad Clayton (Jamison Mattress rep) (Ben don't get mad you are his new best bud too), went fly fishing on the White River in Arkansas. Matt went to Alaska in late August with Jamison Mattress Co. and Brad was unable to go because his wife was expecting her 3rd baby. Well anyway Brad was super sad that he missed so Matt took him to the White River to teach him. They both caught Rainbow Trout. Personally I think they are really UGLY, but Matt seems to think they are beautiful. If he thinks that is beautiful, I must look like a DEAL OR NO DEAL girl. (haha). Looks like they had a great time. I would post pics from Matt's Alaska trip, but for some reason blogger won't let me upload them. Sorry because they really are great. The scenary really is beautiful.

7 comments:

Ben and Jill said...

That's ok, fly fishing is for "pud's" anyway.... Brad is going to be my new best bud too as soon as he comps me a free mattress from Jamison!!!!!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

that top picture is AWESOME... y'all should enter that into a fly fishin magazine picture contest or somethin'...
and em, i think that you DO look like a deal or no deal girl. if you can do KD LOVE in a sequin outfit, you can open a briefcase in a sequin dress!

Emily Fowler said...

haha. My I am so clumbsy that i would probably fall down while walking down the stairs and everyone would see my booty.

The Ueltschey's said...

Yes, you would most definitely fall down the stairs, but you would be looking good!

I can hear it now; "Emily....Open the case!"

Caroline said...

if emily is a deal or no deal girl then i am a bond girl!

Emily Fowler said...

now caroline that wasn't very nice. ARe you saying that being a deal or no deal girl is nowhere in my future.

Caroline said...

yes :)