Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Frustrating and Amusing.

Hey everyone, I was going to post some new pictures the other day, but my computer would not read my camera memory card for so reason. So I got frustrated and quit trying. New pictures to come soon. We have had a lot going on it seems. A family reunion (it was super hot). My little sister moved to college for her freshman year. Working a ton. 3 year anniversary. We find out what we are having on Thursday, so be looking for that post. I have a funny story about Matt. We have been married for 3 years and I really did think that I knew everything about him since we also dated for 9 prior to marriage. Well the other night we were watching the Singing Bee, and he hates that show, but only because I know all the words to the songs. He is so jealous. Anyway, at the end of the show he told me that he used to play the flute. WHAT??? I just found that very amusing. Ben (his brother) also played the cello. I can just see Ben playing the cello and Matt playing the flute together. I am pretty sure that never happened, but I that would have been absolutely hysterical.

6 comments:

Anisa said...

what. WHAT?

the mental picture of matt playing the flute and ben on the cello...

The Ueltschey's said...

I am so so excited to find out if Baby Fowler is a boy or a girl. I feel like it's a boy...but then I am wrong a lot...so it's probably a girl. But then sometimes I am right too (especially when Michael and I argue)...so it could very well be a boy. You could take one of those online tests like I did. Guess what it told me after I answered about 20 dumb questions: "You have a 50% chance of having a boy?" REALLY? Please make tomorrow come sooner.

The Ueltschey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Family Reunion??? Why wasn't I invited. I am still part of the family aren't I?

Jenny said...

what is it? what is it? what is it?

i'm dying to know.:)

The Manning Family said...

Hey Emily--
Do you know if Baby Fowler's a he or she? We're dyin' to know....