Sunday, August 05, 2007

Somebody is going to be JEALOUS!!!!

Yep, that is right two furry animals are going to be really jealous come February. Matt and I are expecting. Baby Fowler is expected to be here February 6th. We are super excited and I am kinda scared at the same time. I mean I don't even like to take the dog out in the morning, but I am much more excited than scared. I will be 14 weeks on Wednesday. We found out at 6 weeks by accident. I went to the ER with a massive pain in my right side one Saturday morning. They thought that my appendix had ruptured and before they did the CT scan they did a pregnancy test and SURPRISE it was positive. We were initially really shocked but excited. Come to find out the massive pain was actually a cyst that had ruptured. Not to worry everything is ok. My doctor told me that that was actually fairly common. When we went to the doctor, he asked us if we thought that the picture looked like a butterbean or a peanut. We both said butterbean, and he said that it was going to be girl then. Apparently if it looks like a peanut it is going to be a boy. Matt automatically changed his mind to it looking like a peanut. Just an old wives tale, we will keep you all posted on the sex of the baby Fowler. Looking forward to giving you all updates on what is going on with us. Please keep us in our prayers.

Tucker told us he did not care as long as it came after duck season was over.
Lulu still doesn't understand when I tell her. She probably won't care either as long as I feed her treats and throw her ball and let her snuggle with me and hold her and kiss her and let her watch TV with me on the couch. Ok so maybe she is going to go through some withdrawals. We just won't talk about it around her.

28 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! I am so excited for y'all! You're going to be great parents!
Come February the dogs will find out they are dogs! :)

The Segrest Family said...

FINALLY! i need to add you a ticker...
can't wait to know what the little tyke is!!!!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

The Manning Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Emily! That is so exciting :) I'm happy for you. Please keep us posted on your progress...:) And also I see you are friends with Brooke & Christian...we did Kanakuk with them....not sure if they remember us...but if so tell them Forrest & EJ say hello. Where do they live now? Congrats again! :) ejw

The Overstreets said...

Congratulations!

LT (and Max) said...

how great! so happy for you! if you have a boy, i'm SURE your dad and my dad will be able to relate...you know, having 3 daughters and FINALLY a baby boy grandchild.

Katie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and Matt.

Unknown said...

congrats!!! that is so exciting!

The Ueltschey's said...

Finally you posted about your exciting news. It was driving me crazy :)

I am so so excited for you both...Anderson is SO thrilled that she will have a baby Fowler to play with. If he/she is anything like her mama and daddy, this world will be a much better/funner/funnier :) place! LOVE YOU TONS!

mary straton said...

Such great news! I'm so happy for you and Matt!

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

We are so excited for y'all!

Jenny Ruth said...

Congrats!!! We're so excited for you guys!

Caroline said...

you beat me

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You and Matt will be GREAT parents.:) Will be praying for all of you.

Anisa said...

congratulations!! i am so excited for you both. i bet caroline can't wait to be an aunt!

The Kosko Family said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so excited for y'all!!!!

JWhite said...

BABY FOWLER ON THE WAY! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to hear more about your little one :)

Matt and Blair said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for ya'll!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! I know You will make a great mom!!!

Amy Ingram said...

Emily - Congrats! That's really exciting. Will be praying for baby Fowler.

Josh, Krista, and Sophia Ritzmann said...

Aw Em! That's awesome!! I have been stalking your blog looking for an announcement of this sort!! So excited for you. Keep me posted on the little one!! Hope you are feeling well...

Colby and Daniel said...

I am so happy for ya'll. You will be such fun parents.

The Lively's said...

YAY!!! How exciting!! Hope you're feeling good - keep us updated.

The Cross Family said...

i need to check on yall more often. i am so excited for yall. yahoo!

Anonymous said...

hooray, emily! i am so happy for you!!! i can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. almost everyone i know that is pregnant is having a boy...we need to get some girls in the mix!

Cager & Maris said...

Just found your blog and saw the great news! Yeah....What an exciting time for ya'll. I know you are glad nursing school is over! Where do you work?