Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random Meal

I was looking at all the blogs today and realized that my baby ticker has just creeped under 100 days. Kinda scary. I keep telling myself that pregnancy has really not altered my taste buds at all, but I believe that I have come to realize that it has. The other day I went to City Bagel in Starkville and ordered a bacon, egg and cheese on spinach and cheddar bagel with salt and vinegar chips and a sweet tea. Yeah I do think that was the most random meal I have ever eaten. It was so good.

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

gross.
and random.
and YES! you are right! i can't believe i left out yay target! i will have to do another post on that one...

The Ueltschey's said...

Um, we need a belly shot. Thanks!

Unknown said...

that doesnt sound random at all...

Unknown said...

that was me... caroline that said that, not seth. he is just always signed in on my computer and i am too lazy to change it out

Matt and Blair said...

oh my world, I forgot your present again today when I was up there. I promise I will "try" real hard to bring it Sunday! hahah!