Sunday, January 06, 2008

Nursery in the Works

I know that I have been a terrible blogger lately, but I really feel like I have had nothing to blog. I really am not into posting pictures of myself lately (gosh I can't imagine why), but I will have to say I am becoming very obsessed with my nursery. I had been hounding Matt about painting it and he finally did. I had to work Christmas day and when I got home that night my drapes and bed skirt were up. I still don't have a mattress of bumper pad, but they are in the works, so I will for sure post when the nursery is complete. It is so dang cute. Thanks mom and mom-in-law. It looks awesome.
Lulu even has a matching bed so that she can sit in their with me and Charlie, and no I did not force her to lay on it, she just went and sat down.
This is an up close of my drape. It is a London shade, which I am obsessed with. Look at the detail.

Lulu are you excited about Charlie?? (Who's Charlie, I thought this was my room).
No mattress, but it will be here soon (like Tuesday).
This is a Toy basket that Teresa made. I saw a picture on the internet and just mentioned that I liked that. She is so great a picking up on stuff. I hope my future daughter-in-law doesn't expect this, because I sure don't know how to sew. I have already dumped all his stuffed animals in there. So cute.

13 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

i LOVE IT!!!!! it is precious! all of it has come together so well... i LOVE LOVE LOVE the London shade- i love the little balls on it... i can't wait to see it in person...

The Kosko Family said...

adorable!

Anisa said...

it looks so cute. the london shade is beautiful!

Matt and Blair said...

Oh my world girl! That is sooo cute!!! oh and thanks for finally blogging!!!

LT (and Max) said...

it looks awesome! i love all of the colors you chose. (Lulu's bed is pretty adorable too!)

The Stringers said...

it is so cute! i am glad you FINALLY decided to blog again.....

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

So cute! Can't wait for Charlie to be here!

The Ueltschey's said...

It looks great! I am so excited about seeing it this weekend. Lulu is so spoiled :) And I love the curtains!!

Barrie Shoaf said...

Your nursery is adorable! I hope you are doing well. I cant wait to see pictures of your sweet baby.

The Benjamins said...

That room is adorable! It was so great getting to see you the other day! :)

Colby and Daniel said...

I am so glad to see you finally post! I love the nursery. It is too cute!

Jenny said...

absolutely precious! i can see why you're obsessed with that shade! i love it! i'm anxious to see pictures of baby charlie when he arrives.:-)

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! Congrats on baby Charlie!!!! I need some pictures very soon!!! Love ya girly!