Monday, February 18, 2008

Charlie is here

I know these pictures are way over due and my baby ticker says that I am 41 -42 weeks pregnant, but I am not. I had Charlie on January 28 . I was induced at 7:30 that morning and did not have him until 11:30 that night. Talk about a long day. After it was all over Matt looked at me and said, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." I was like are you kidding. Men, I really don't have a response to his comment. I really wanted to knock him out. Charlie was 7 lbs. 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He is 3 weeks old today and growing like a weed. Matt and I are really loving our new addition. These are all pictures from the hospital, I am a little behind, but I did not realize how hard it was going to be managing my time when I came home. Hope you all enjoy. Matt's family right after I had Charlie.
Before I had Charlie. I was in a much better mood at this point. I was early.
There he is right after delivery. He was looking around, like who are all these strange people and where am I.
The morning after. He is already changing.
Matt and his new buddy right after delivery.
He is here and my face looks like a basketball. Could it be from the 4 bags of fluid I had or all those Sonic cheeseburgers.
What an overwhelming moment. I am not going to post what I was really thinking.

Me and My fam minus Caroline who will be here on Thursday.

14 comments:

The Manning Family said...

Matt & Emily,
Congratulations on Baby Charlie. Warren has been asking me if you've posted pictures of him yet. :) I know how busy you are and it does take a while to figure out time management with a precious little one in the house. I'm so glad you found a second to post; I've been dying to see pictures. Take care!
Brooke

Caroline said...

I will be there on Thursday! YAY!! I have some fun gifts for my new little nephew!

Caroline said...

oh and i bet you were thinking... OH SHITE!

Colby and Daniel said...

Congrats! He is darling.

Anisa said...

SO CUTE! congrats!!

The Segrest Family said...

yay!!!!! finally pictures!

Matt and Blair said...

I love the pictures!!! They are so cute:)

Courtney said...

Hey Emily! I love your blog and Charlie is so precious. I'm gonna add your link to my blog. Enjoy your first month with the baby! You will be such a good mommy.

V Cooper said...

Emily - love the photo with your in-laws! What name do you think Charlie has picked out for Teresa and Rip? Can't wait to hear! Can't believe they are old enough to be grandparents!
Can't wait to meet Charlie in person!
Vicki

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

He is precious! So glad we got to see some pics. Hope y'all are doing well! Conrats!

The Benjamins said...

He is so precious! Congrats!

The Hugheys said...

Congrats Emily and Matt! You look great and he is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

He is so cute, and you look awesome! I know yall are enjoying him so much!
love~

LT (and Max) said...

CONGRATULATIONS! he's a doll! can't wait to see more pics!