Friday, December 08, 2006

3 Down 1 To Go.


Hey everyone. Sorry that i have not posted anything lately. I have been studying my brains out. I am thankful to say that the 3rd horrible semester is over. I passed with flying colors. Thanks goodness that I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I will all be over with in May with the exception of Boards. I can't believe that Nursing school is almost over and I can't believe that I was crazy enough to go back to school. I AM NUTS. Look for more post to come. This picture is symbolic of how I have felt since before Thanksgiving. Yes I did feel like pulling my hair out.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

AWESOME! you are definitely a 'professional student' - with the exception of a few months!

Barrie Shoaf said...

YEAH EMILY!!!! I remember how all of that felt and it stinks, but the last semester goes by so fast. You will be such a great nurse.