Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Comments By my Hairdresser

Ok, so most of you know my past story about going to get my haircut. Well if you don't I have been going to this girl for over a year now and I really like her. She is in West Point and her shop is called "The Bink." It is named after her daughters pacifier. ( I know that is really random). Well about this time last year I was really bored and cut all of my hair off. I liked it for about 3 months, but since then I have been trying to grow it back out. I have been trying everything, like taking prenatal vitamins, I don't think that it is making my hair grow, but definetly my nails. Yesterday I went to buy some more viatmins and Deb the wal-mart check out girl started saying "Whoo Hoo, well looks like someone is trying to have a baby, how is it going." Really loud. I quickly corrected her and told her I was trying to grow my hair out. Anyway, I got a little side tracked. The last time I went to get my hair cut, she told me it looked like a mullet. She is really blunt. So yes now you can say that you know a girl who has had a mullet. Well today I asked her about getting some bangs. She said that bangs were "in", but she did not suggest that I got them because I would look like Peppermint Patty. I don't even know what Peppermint Patty looks like, but apparently she is not very cute. So needless to say I did not come home with bangs. Stay tuned for I am sure another interesting comment my hairdresser, but It won't be until Feburary.

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

peppermint patty?! i don't think so....

http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/meet_peppermint_patty.html

The Segrest Family said...

hah! LOL... em, she sounds like your kind of hairdresser!

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Hey Emily...it's EJ. I read your blog with the help of MK. So you recommend "The Bink?" I need to get my hair cut over Christmas break and Forrest's parents live in West Point...so let me know if this is a legit place...and if you 'highly recommend it.' Do they have 'modern' ...up to date stylists...that can do something fun with my hair? I like your hair....it's def. cute. Let me know. Thanks, ejw