Saturday, December 09, 2006

Belated Turkey Day Pics


Yes we did have a great Thanksgiving, but i did not seem to take a lot of pictures. the one picutre I did make sure that I got was Caroline's new hair color. Yes she did dye her hair black. She told me before she was going to do it and I will have to say I was really upset about it because she has such beautiful hair. I honestly thought she was going to look like the GOTH MONSTER. She kept telling my mom, "I have a surprise for you when I get home." As you can see it turned out really well. Her hair used to be my color, but now it is a lot darker. In the above pic she is holding my two month old daughter. JK that is Macy, one of my parents friends new addition. She is a cutie.
y

6 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OMG!!!! caroline looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! i didnt recognize who it was and i was thinking "that girl is hot! who is that?" then i scrolled to see that is was CARO!!! not that i have not always thought that she was beautiful, i just think she is TOTALLY HOT NOW!!!!
mk

Emily Fowler said...

Aww you guys are awesome. I will have to tell her to check out my blog.

Emily Fowler said...

Aww you guys are awesome. I will have to tell her to check out my blog.

Caroline said...

thanks guys....it is fading very reapidly, so i am going to have to die it again! this time i am going to wait and make emily to it!

oh and GOTH MONSTER! emily has not one ounce of faith in me!

JWhite said...

I didnt recognize her either... I was thinking... Emily has a new friend... I wonder who it is :) Caroline, you look great!

Unknown said...

I love the hair Caroline!! Definitely redye it! Love you!