Friday, January 12, 2007

Julie, Jack, and new Addition Jackson.





Hey everyone, my camera is still sick. Sorry. I do have some pictures of Julie and Jack Riekhof and their new addition Jackson Temple. He was born in November. (I can't really remember the exact date) Julie was at home for 2 weeks during Christmas and I did not even make a point to go and see her. I should have I know since she now lives far away and Jackson is so little and cute. anyway hope you all enjoy the pics. I could not get the pictures to enlarge so you might have to click on them to get a better view.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

geez those pictures are tiny! ok emily i posted somthing new just for you! check out my blog!

LT (and Max) said...

hey emily! i enjoy checking your blog...i started one recently...
www.lauratomlinson.blogspot.com

jack and julie's baby is so so cute! hope you're doing well!
LT