Monday, January 01, 2007

Sick Camera

Hey everyone!! I am sure that you have all noticed that I have not posted anything lately. Well the reason being is because my camera has had a malfunction. I am working on getting it fixed, but I am not very smart at doing things like that. For example I took my iPod that I got for Christmas back to Best Buy because I was positive that it did not work. Well my dumb self had not downloaded iTunes. I am sure that that Best Buy employee was thinking "I have got a smart one on my hands." My very electronically sister Caroline came over and fixed it for me, (She so Smart). As soon as I get my sick camera well there will be more post. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a has a Blessed New Year.

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

ohhhhh sweet emily.

Caroline said...

yeah emily! try using your brain that God just so happened to give you! GEEZ

EMILY - i could have sworn i had iTunes!
ME- Emily, you either have it or you dont!