Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two Dead Camera's


Ok so I told you earlier that my camera was sick, well it is offical, it is now DEAD. Matt called Cannon and they told me that I would just be better off buying a new one. At first I was like "I don't need a new one because Matt bought a digital water proof camera, so I will just use his." When I asked him about it his exact words were "Let's not talk about the camera." HMMMM!!! That sounds shady. Come to find out Matt took his new camera duck hunting and our son Tucker knocked into the water. SURE!! So now it is at the bottom of some pond. So we have no camera(s). So I am going to buy a new one sometime, but I have no idea what I want. I did have a Cannon Elf, I have no idea what Matt bought because it was only with us for a short time (1 month). Any suggestions???? So today I am going to leave you all with a tiny piece of the life of the Cannon Elf with one final picture.
P.S. If you haven't checked Caroline's blog, she is going to Justin Timberlake's concert in March. I am SUPER JEALOUS!

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OH NO!!!! that is pretty sad =(
but that is pretty awesome that caroline is going to bring sexy back. im jealous too. we need to do something fun like that!!!!
im not sure what camera you should get. it really depends on if you want a little one or a big one.

Emily Fowler said...

I think that I want a little one again. I know that i do not want a big daddy.