Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas with Charlie

Here are just a few pictures of our first Christmas with Charlie. It was so much fun and exhausting. He had no clue what was going on, but it was fun pretending like he did. This was Charlie's first Christmas present. It was very fitting, it was a baseball toy. Matt swears that he already knows how to swing the bat.
I think we have the same Fat Cheeks!!!!!

Matt and Charlie on Christmas morning.


Charlie and Santa, I really think this was the Grumpiest Santa ever. Charlie did so good, next year might be a different story.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is really, really cute, Emily!

-Rhonda

The Ueltschey's said...

Oh my goodness Emily...he is the most precious thing!! I cant believe that I havent seen him since APRIL! That is ridiculous!

The Segrest Family said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! JUST LIKE HIS MAMA!!! i love the pic of you and him. that big ole lip of his sticking out = so sweet