Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Dog

Yes, we have a new dog and his name is Charlie. I don't know why Charlie is so obsessed with Lulu's dog kennel but he is. It kinda grosses me out and I try and keep the door locked all the time, but as you can see I did not get to it in time in this picture. Also, look at Charlie's flippy-doos on his hair, well they will be gone this afternoon, because he is getting his first hair-cut today. He just looks really un-kept (I am sure the constant snotty nose is not helping either), but it is kinda driving me crazy. If he were a girl it would be great, but he is 100% boy, plus everytime we are out in public he is constantly told "You are such a cute little Girl." I mean, come on people, he has baby blue overall's on, and brown converse, how much more little boy can he be. My dad says that is what I deserve because his hair is so long. He calls him the "little hippie." So this hair cut is for you dad.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

He seriously looks like you em from your baby pics

Ben and Jill said...

He is so, so darling! We need to get together sometime soon- it's been too long!