Wednesday, January 21, 2009

iPod Crisis

Ok I finally did it. I fixed my iPod issue no thanks to Matt. Back before Christmas, maybe even before September, Matt decided to get a new computer. Well, he failed to let me know this bit of info, so therefore I was not able to deactivate my iTunes account. He said that he copied all of my songs to a CD, funny thing is the folder where they are supposed to be is totally empty. Well if you have ever had this problem before you know that it is a total PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!! After much debate and with a little iPod counciling from my trainer, Amy, who by the way is awesome (Eventhough I did get punched in the face one day, totally my fault). I decided to remove all of my current songs and start from scratch. Don't ask or make suggestion, I tried everything possible to save my old songs (I PROMISE). So, with some iTune gift cards from Matt this Christmas (I have a feeling he was feeling the heat) my poor little iPod is getting some new action.

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

im SO proud of your new blog look!!! go em!

The Segrest Family said...

and oh yeah, i feel your pain with the ipod- i would be VERY sad if that happened to me...

thehassells said...

Your little boy is to cute!!! Those cheeks. It was great to see you last week as well. Have a wonderful week. Emily Hassell