Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Celebration's

This past week we celebrated my birthday (April 20th). Matt's parents, brother, uncle and grandmother went to eat with us and then we came back to our house to eat cake and ice cream. I really love celebrating birthday's mainly because my favorite dessert is birthday cake and ice cream. Matt got my favorite cake (FoodMax in Starkville, they really have the best cakes ever) and we had a really good time.
Blowing out three candles, not really quite sure what the significance of three candles is, but that is all that Matt put on the cake.
If you are wondering why the cake is half gone is because Jake, Matt's cousin came to eat dinner with us the last night and through conversation told us that his birthday was on Monday. Well Matt and I busted out my half eaten cake my parents gave me and put candles on it and sang Happy Birthday to him. I think that we kinda embarrassed him, but it was funny and the cake was once again AWESOME.
Jake blowing out the candles.
opening gifts.

Lulu loved all the company and attention.

7 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

Happy 3rd birthday em!!!

Holly said...

Happy late birthday Emily!!!

The Manning Family said...

Happy Late Birthday from all of us!!!

LT (and Max) said...

happy late bday! i always remember your bday b/c it's the same as my dad's. :)
hope it was great!

The Kosko Family said...

happy birthday, friend.

you're only 21, right????

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Caroline said...

sorry i missed it! i do have your present though! opening it may 18th will feel like another birthday! except this time you wont be getting older!