Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cracking Up!!

Ok, so I was just reading everyone's blogs and I started thinking about something really RANDOM. Ok are ya'll ready. Matt and I are planning on going to the Auburn vs. State game in September with Christian and Brooke Preus. Well there is a slight problem, since Auburn is great in football there seem to be no hotel rooms except at this place where you pay at the drive thru window. HUMMMM!!!! I really don't know about that. Those of you who know me well, know that I don't do well at dirty places, I have to admit, I am kinda snob about places like that. I told Matt that I just don't think I can stay at a place where i pay for my hotel room at the drive-thur window. (I am pretty sure that Brooke is not going to like that either). So Matt's cousin, George said that he had it all taken care of. We were thinking a hotel room where you actually check in at the front destk. NO. he is a junior at AU and has the cutest girlfriend Holly. Well she has offered her apt. which is 3 bedroom and 3 bath and she said that she and her roommates would bunk in one room and we would stay in the other two rooms. They are only going to charge us $200.o0 total. I don't know why that sounds funny to me, but it does. I guess we are going to take our coolers and go to the Frat parties too. I have keep saying that I wish I could go back to college. I guess Matt and I will for a weekend and shack up in some sort of random girls apartments. Something funny to tell our kids one day.

5 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Why in the world are the charging you to stay in their apt?! That is the strangest thing I have ever heard. Granted, it may be better than the drive through place, but still!!! $200 is a lot!

The Segrest Family said...

that is hilarious- those girls are getting a sweet deal!-

Holly said...

EMILY...you are not supposed to paying their rent! $200 is too much to pay! I know you don't want to use the drive through place though, couldn't blame you. Hope yall have a great time though!

mary straton said...

i am such a hotel snob, too. my friends made fun of me because I asked for a bellman at the Holiday Inn Express. I also try to avoid hotels without bathrobes in the closet.

Caroline said...

They are charging you to stay in their apt? and $200 dollars? You guys are such suckers! Those girls are laughing at you at this very moment...
wait....no thats me laughing! sorry, my mistake