Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nursing School Graduation



Well I had a really busy weekend las t week. I graduated from Nursing School. It was really bitter sweet. I am so glad that I am finally done with school, but at the same time I am losing my support system and I am going to miss all of the really neat people I have been hanging out with for the the past 2 years. thanks for all the prayers. They paid off. (I tried to post more pictures, but blogger wouldn't let me, so there are more to come. ) Me and Kerri, my study buddy. She is going to be moving to Tupelo and working at NMMC.
Me, Kate, and Kerri. Kate is moving to Ocean Springs.
Aren't we cute. I am graduating the same year as my youngest sister. HA!
My mom's sister, Aunt Carol, me and Mom. She was so sweet to make the trip and she brought my grandmother (that is a serious task in itself), but she did not make it to graduation.

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

i feel terrible. i totally forgot that that was last week. i knew it was in may... im so sorry!
so CONGRATS late!
so proud of my smartest friend with the most degrees!

LT (and Max) said...

congrats to you!

The Kosko Family said...

way to go, friend!!!

Anisa said...

yay, emily!