Saturday, May 26, 2007

My little swimmer doggy

Last weekend we went to my parents to eat and hang out with family and Lulu got to do one of her favorite things. Swim. This is a what I think is going on in her brain. Just chillin' looking at the water.
"Hey Lulu, you want to go swimming."
Lulu, " Did someone say swimming."
Caroline getting excited about throwing the stick for Lulu to fetch.
"Oooh, I see it, I am going to get it and make my mom and aunt proud."

"I got it and I am bringing it back to show off." "I am such a graceful westie swimmer."
"Are you going to throw it again?"
"My mom only wants to hold me and take pictures with me after she has given me a bath. I will have to say that I look very white and fluffy after my bath and hair drying experience. I love my momma."

2 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

oh my gosh....she is so cute!

mary straton said...

I think Lulu would like Olive and Charlie. They kind of look alike, except not really.