Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Am So Special

Not special as in she is so sweet and kind, I am so special as in DUMB! Matt went out of town earlier in the week to go fishing in Louisiana, so while he was gone I decided that I was going to go shopping. Well I really love to buy really cute casual dresses. So I went on the hunt and found the cutest dress. I was brown with teal and blue designs all over it and a plaid ruffle at the bottom. I know it sounds really random, but I promise that it was really cute. I even bought shoes to go with it. Well I got home and tried it on for the second time (yes I tried it on the store) with the shoes. Maybe it was the shoes that made it look so short. It should have been a sign that when I raised my arms and booty almost hung out that something was not right. Well I decided to keep and let Matt give me his opinion (he is always honest, his response is usually like "you are not wearing that out of this house.") Well he got home and I tried it on and he said what I thought he would. "Emily that is too short." translated into you are not wearing that out of the house. Then I occurred to me that I had not bought a dress at all. I had really bought a SHIRT!!!!. I ran and got the receipt and there it was plain as day "1 KNIT TOP." So you all be glad to know that I took it back along with the shoes.

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

awesome! i am laughing cause i was on the phone with you right after you bought it and were SO excited about your new purchase! classic emily

LT (and Max) said...

i think you and heather should be related. :)

hate i missed you at graduation...i saw caroline and your mom from a distance, but i didn't see you. i DID however see you from a distance at the MSU game Sat....mom and kristen said they ran into you.

i can't believe kendall is officially in college. that's just not right.

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! You are so crazy! I just laugh so hard when I read your posts! Hope you have a great week!!! See you Sunday.