Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pinning Ceremony

These are pictures from my pinning ceremony. It was the night before graduation. It was great. Most of my family was there. My dad and Kendell did not get to come because it was Kendell's senior athletic banquet that night too, and Caroline lives in a distant land. Anyway it was great. So glad that it is over and that my family was there.
Me and my awesome MOM.
My Aunt Carol, Me, Mom, and Granny.
Ben, Gran, Me, Matt, and Teresa. Awesome in-laws.
Me and Carrie Mann, we are both going to be working at Baptist
Leslie Lann and me. She is going to OCH.
Ben and Leslie. Everyone knows how much Ben loves the ladies. It was instant LOVE.
Me and my grandmother.
Me and Matt, what an unflattering picture of me in that outfit. I have been wearing that thing for two years. Thank goodness I can finally retire that ugly thing.

4 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

you are certainly legit now! that is really special, em....way to go....

remember how ben used to think i looked like michelle phiffer on greece 2???? i am still so flattered by that...(especially since i don't look ANYTHING like her).....he is such a sweetie....

Barrie Shoaf said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you!

LT (and Max) said...

i bet you feel special now...congrats again.
(that's one sexy outfit for sure!haha)

The Cross Family said...

congrats on being a real nurse. i know you are so glad to be finished with school. as for the outfit it kind of reminds me of the girl scout uniforms i had to wear as a child. anyhoo way to go!