Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day.





I just wanted to mention how wonderful my mom is . I would not have picked another even if I was given the choice . She is one of my best friends and would do anything for me , Matt and my sisters. She has been there for all of us through the years , from t-ball, softball, cheerleaders, baseball, track, a few pagents, and most importantly BASKETBALL. My aunt always teases her and says that she is the one who is really playing basketball. She loves it!!!! Not only was she always there for us, she was also the most fun mom ever. All of my friends thought she was the coolest and said they wished there mom's were like mine. :) I hated frogs when I was younger and still do (I hate most animals from the reptile family, today there was a lizard in my house and I almost had a nervous breakdown just looking at it. MK was trying to coach me over the phone on how to get it out of my house, but I just could not do it).....Anyway. I hated frogs and my mom knew it, but one summer night she caught one in our yard and chased me until she me and rubbed all over my leggs. I was screaming and thought that was going to have tons of warts. Well no warts and I am still terrified of frogs. She thought it was hilarious and got a real kick out of it. I will not be doing that to my children mainly because I could never pick the thing up to chase them, maybe there grandmother can do it to them. Anyway she is the greatest!!!!
She even loves her son-in-law.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

That man is checking her out!

The Benjamins said...

I love your mom, too!

Emily Fowler said...

I know it really does look like that, but i don't remember if he was or not.

The Segrest Family said...

yep, i agree. your mom is for sure one of the coolest! i love me some beth!

Unknown said...

and she is a cutie-pa-tottie.

The Segrest Family said...

um yeah. hahaha your most embarassing moment FO SHO at my rehearsal dinner. it was our fault- too much wine was served. =)