Thursday, April 05, 2007

Kendell's Senior Prom

Kendell's senior prom was tonight. I went with my mom to take pictures and to watch the senior slide show. It seems like just yesterday my mom and dad brought her home from the hospital ( I am 9 years older than her). It really seems like just yesterday that I was going to my senior prom and it will have been 10 years next year. CRAZY. I hate getting older. She looked really pretty and she and her date have so much fun together. I am going to miss her so much next year when she goes to Delta State. Kendell we Love You.
Kendell and Stirling
Being stupid
Me and my baby baby sister.
Mom, Kendell, Dad and me. (We miss you Caroline).

6 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

it is crazy that she is a senior! she looked beautiful....

The Segrest Family said...

beeee yooo tee fooool!

LT (and Max) said...

still can't believe how old she is. i got to hang out with her recently at a senior party i helped with. she's so out of control!!! :)

The Ueltschey's said...

When did Kendell become such a hottie??? :) I love her dress!!!

jgaskin said...

Ha- yes we almost froze to death!! It is nice to keep up with everyone through blogland. It has become an obsession.Hope all is well.

Caroline said...

oh la la! love the new pink!

Pink is MY signiture color