Sunday, April 01, 2007

Turkey Days

Look at Matt and the poor little turkey. Yes this is the bird that he gets up every morning at 5:00 am to go and hunt. Everyone says that we should get a hobby and do something together. I will have to say as long as every hobby that Matt has requires him to get up before the rooster crows will not be a hobby of Emily's. He told me the other day that I needed to find a hobby, and I told him I had one, it was called SLEEP. No I really am proud that he killed this thing because he actually took a morning off today. I will keep telling myself that it was because he wanted to engage himself in my hobby with me and sleep in, but I really think that it was because it was raining.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I have decided that during duck season when Eugene is getting up at 4 am to go stand out in the water when it is 6 degrees outside that my hobby is snuggling in the warm covers and sleeping. I have become really good at it believe it or not! :)

Caroline said...

seth doesnt hunt! thankfully!

JWhite said...

I cant find a hobby because there isnt much money left after golf clubs, golf balls, greens fees, cart fees, betting on the course, and lunch...and sleeping in is no longer an option thanks to ellie bellie but i do enjoy a good nap now and then when she naps!