Saturday, April 26, 2008

Carrie and Keith

On Thursday Matt and I went to Atlanta to see Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban in concert and yes they were AWESOME. This was my Valentine's Day present and it was super fun. Ok I am going ot start off by saying that I have loved Carrie ever since American Idol and she was great live too. Now the next thing is I love, love, love my husband and I think that he is super good-looking and the most thoughtful person I know, but let me tell you Keith is HOT. (I already told Matt this, so it is ok for me to say this). Matt thinks I am crazy because I also talk about how HOT Jason Castro on American Idol is too. Something about a man and a guitar I guess. Not to mention Keith was an unbelieveable entertainer. I was really more excited about seeing Carrie, but Keith definetly exceeded my expectations. Yes I would go see him again any day. He was amazing and not to mention we had AWESOME seats. Matt had to join the Carrie Underwood fan club to get them. haha. Me and Matt
Carrie, singing "Paradise City" It was awesome. She rocked. Oh Keith
Keith and Carrie singing a duet by Stevie Nicks.
Keith you are my new favorite country singer. I told you we had awesome seats.

5 comments:

The Manning Family said...

I am SO jealous! Sounds like y'all had a great time.

Happy late Birthday! :)

LT (and Max) said...

fun! i, too, am a carrie fan and would LOVE to see both of them in concert together. glad you had fun.
also, i think of you every year on your bday because i somehow remember that you and my dad share the same day! SO...happy late birthday! :)

The Segrest Family said...

so much fun! jealous here...
in that last picture, keith looks like he could topple over at any moment...
i wonder if preggo nicole was back stage?

The Murphy's said...

How much fun!!! I would have loved it!!

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!

Amy Ingram said...

Girl, I will second your hot comments. I saw him in Nashville about a year ago (he ate at a table about 10 feet from me)...and he is worth drooling over. For sure.

Little Charlie is so precious!