Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Derby Days

Well Charlie attended his first EX Derby Day. The girls were loving this EX legacy. No really since I am a KD advisor, I went to watch their Lip Sync and Dance. I must say it was pretty impressive. The theme was decades and they were the 80's. Hard to believe that the earliest that any of these girls were born was probably around 1985-1986. It has changed a lot since I was there, makes me miss college a lot. Oh yeah they love me. Aren't they all so cute.
Charlie with his cool 80's shades on. Sad thing is Kendell really did wear some sunglasses like that last summer and thought she looked totally normal.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I think I might have killed myself! Too many jumping, screaming girls that all want to hold your baby. Makes me have nervous twitches just thinking about it.

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwwww i wish i would have been there...
those were the days!
i wish that WE would have had tank tops!!!

Caroline said...

I do LOVE his electric youth blue shades!

Caroline said...

i mean yellow...haha

The Benjamins said...

Looks like he is eating up all that attention! :) He is so cute in those sunglasses!

Unknown said...

i love caroline's comment.
I adore derby days. I would dance in derby days once a month, if socially acceptable.

charlie is adorable.