Friday, April 18, 2008

Lulu's Lover

Yes this is dog that sat on my sidewalk all day Wednesday. He guarded my front door like a hawk. I could not figure it out and then it crossed my mind that Lulu might be in heat, and yes she is. This little fella had found him a girlfriend and he was not going to let anyone else near her. Sorry little doggy this woman is off limits.
She watched him out the window almost all day and barked and barked and barked. Talk about super annoying.
Just chillin watching the little lover run around outside. This is her spot and it drives Matt crazy, but I have decided that life is to short to worry about trying keep that dog off the chair. Matt bought some spray that was supposed to keep her off of it, yeah all she did was lick it like it was candy.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can I have her?