Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Last Sunday was by 28th birthday. I can't believe that I am that close to 30. It makes me feel really old, but as Alan Jackson says 'it is just a stepping stone." It was great. Birthday cake is my favorite dessert and this year I got two (not on purpose), and of course I had to sample them both. I will have to say the highlight of the birthday celebration is when I opened my mom and Kendell's card. It was a music card from Hallmark that played MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This." Ben was of course hovering over me while I was opening everything and he immediately starts breaking it down. That kid never misses an opportunity to dance or sing, that is why I love him. He makes me appreciate the smallest moments in life. Enjoying two birthday cakes.
Ben bustin a move at Sunday lunch. This picture does not do him justice. We were all cracking up.

2 comments:

Anisa said...

happy birthday, emily! can't wait to meet charlie at the reunion!

The Segrest Family said...

ahahahhahahahahah
good ole been... he is so much fun. i remember breakin it down with him at your and matt's rehearsal dinner party - he's a good dancer!
does he still think jeff looks like pee wee herman?