Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hollywood Here I Come!!!

This past Sunday the first graders were learning about Abraham, Sarah and Isaac. Guess who got the lead role as baby Isaac? CHARLIE FOWLER. Of course I am a tiny bit biased, but I must say he did a magnificant job. Matt and I skipped a little bit of our Sunday school to go and watch. It was really cute, Abraham and Sarah came in first and told the children about God's promise that she was going to have a child. The lady playing Sarah was hilarious, she just laughed and giggled at the thought of having a child at such an old age. Our church does so many great things, but this small skit made me so excited to be a member at Fairview. Not only are Matt and I growing spiritually, but after seeing this I know that Charlie (and hopefully others) will be given so many opportunities to grow and learn about God. Thank you Lord for leading us to Fairview. Abraham and Sarah teeling the kids what God had told them about having a child.
Oh there is baby Isaac making his grand entrance.
Loving it and stealing the show. The kids loved him. Next week the story goes on, too bad Charlie's role as Isaac is over, he is not quite old enough yet.

7 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Charlie, I mean Isaac, what a great job you did.
It seems as if you were loved by all of the kids!

Charlie, Charlie, a new star is born...
I hope that you don't grow up acting in...

sorry! I can't quit rhyming :)
(that was a total joke!!)

Matt and Blair said...

That is so precious!!! I am so glad you guys were lead to Fairview too:) It has been great getting to know yall!

Celeste said...

Charlie,
Can I have your autograph?
Love, Your BFF Rowe

The Segrest Family said...

OMG.
REBECCA IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!
SOMEBODY TAKE HER DRUGS AWAY!!!!!!!

LT (and Max) said...

awwww....so sweet! i need to meet that little guy.

The Stringers said...

So cute! He was a great Isaac!

The Kosko Family said...

i love it.