Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Great to be an MSU DAWG!!!!

I am so freaking PUMPED. I left school early today to come home and watch the game and I am so glad that I did. During the game I was yelling and screaming, and every time I would Lulu would run around the house barking. So we were both cheering on the dawgs. I was so frustrated at the end of regulation that I went outside to take the Lulu out with 5 seconds to go because I just knew that we had lost. Then I came back inside and there was 5 min on the clock. I was like WHAT???? I am so pumped. Almost every year my family goes to the Tourney (even if we aren't any good), and let me tell you it is the best feeling to beat Kentucky. They bring so many fans it is like a Kentucky Wildcat home game. I would have loved to have been there to see all of those sad Wildcat faces. Tomorrow it is on, Gary Ervin is going to wish he had stayed at State. Go DAWGS beat the HOGS!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

we are too funny