Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Camera and School Friends

Today we went to Olive Gardent to celebrate out last day of clinicals ever!!! YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!! I took some pictures of my nursing school friends with my new camera. DOUBLE YIPPEE SKIPPY!!! We all looked like big GOOBERS because we had on those oh so flattering MUW uniforms.
The whole gang including Mrs. Sparks. We spent our last rotation in Tupelo at NMCC on the cardiac floor.
This is Kerri. My all time study buddy. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time with her than I do Matt.

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

i think you look cute in the uniform!

kendy

The Segrest Family said...

i agree with kendy. and im proud that you finally got a new camera!
I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!

JWhite said...

you should be proud of yourself for being able to make that uniform look cute... that is quite an accomplishment