Monday, March 19, 2007

MPSA All-Star Game

My Aunt Carol, Kendell, Mom, and Me with my grandmother. She made the trip from Cleveland. She was funny she got mad at the girl sitting next to her because she was yelling for the other team. She kept telling the girl to quit yelling against Kendell's team. (She is 86)
Me and Kendell at the All-Star game. She played really good and said that she had a blast.
Matt and Kendell
My mom was a crazy picture taker. She was running around taking pictures of everyone. It was really funny.
Kendell with Mo Bell from MRA . They are both going to Delta State next year to play basketball. Maybe they will be roomies. Kendell's team (the North) lost by three points, it was the closest all-star game I have ever been too. When I played we lost by 20 and when Caroline played they won by 20, so her's was very interesting. It was fun and she was so happy. Go Kendell.

No comments: