Tuesday, March 20, 2007

NEW YORK BOUND!!!


Well we are New York Bound. So proud of the DAWGS for making it to the NIT Semi-Finals. The game was great. We had to sit in the upper level since we weren't here to get out tickets last week, but it really turned out not to be that bad. My family really loves Ben Hansbrough (well I do), at one point he made a really good play (stole the ball or something) and my dad stood up and yelled, "Ben your the man." Matt and I were cracking up. I guess you had to be there, but those of you who know my dad probably got a kick out of it. He just doesn't ever say things like that, it was really funny. Anyway that is a pic from the nosebleed and the jumbotron with the final score. GO DAWGS!!!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

YESSSS!!!! i'm so pumped! :)

(oh and your costa rica pictures are great!!! what a fun family trip!)